Monday, April 30, 2012

Something Sweet for Something Sweet


Another 3D creation from the Silhouette Studio store! This one's a 3D candy box. After the initial assembly (again, there are online instructions), I added a little this and that to make it special.

On the lid, I added a window, and the top of the window is open so the message can slide out. Like "hands off!!!" if I don't want to share, lol! I cut an opening in black cardstock with a Spellbinders die and surrounded it with bling. 



On the opposite side, I cut a quote out from the G45 paper.



I cut four pieces of black cardstock, and put them in the Cameo to cut out fern pieces. On the negative rectangles, I stuck some Sookwang tape so that I could make the openings all nice and glittery.


I glued the leftover pieces of fern onto the top of the box, along with some skinny strips of Kraft that I coiled around a pencil. I also added a spiral of pleated ribbon on top of a gluber. Super easy way to make a flower! The patterned kraft paper is by Graphic 45.


You can lift the lid to fill the box with candy...


And then open the front!


Totally addicted to these 3D projects now! This one's on display at Scrapbook Queens... there might not be any candy left. ;)

Supplies:  Maya road ribbon, Glubers, Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections, Glitter Ritz glitter, Spellbinders, Bazzill cardstock, bling

No comments:

Post a Comment