Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Resizing photos

This post is mainly created as a "note to self," but perhaps will help a couple of others in the process.

I've been using a really great piece of freeware called "Photosheet" from Photility.  Basically, you drag your photos in, and it groups them so that you can print multiple photos on a page. Now, it's very easy to use, and PERFECT for those sketches I love so much.  See the three smaller photos on my Wild Things layout? It's actually a 4x6.  Great because I get three photos, and only pay for one print!

I created a little cheat sheet for myself to know what size prints I'll get by using certain templates. I only included the ones I use frequently. There are a bunch more, but the photos are long and narrow, and I tend not to use them.



Anyway, a have a certain friend... and you know who you are... who should bookmark this page. :) Hope this helps.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks Rona! I too use photosheet and always get confused on the sizes of the prints. Thanks so much for this handy cheat sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rona - I love you like a love song : )

    ReplyDelete